Padi Open Water Diving Course Holiday
Learn to Dive Holiday
Learn to dive with us the easy way with our PADI Open Water Diving Course Holiday. Our beautiful, warm and inviting waters provide both a safe and exciting environment in which to learn to dive.
Enjoy your lunch breaks, sitting in the sun at local restaurants between your theory and skills dives.
Experience the beauty of the underwater world from your very first dive.
Our unique Learn to Dive Holiday package includes everything you need to have a fantastic adventure holiday and to come away with a diving qualification.
What is Included in your PADI Open Water Course Holiday?
We include everything you need for your Learn to Dive Holiday
- training and certification (certification upon completion of course)
- full equipment rental
- free transport to the dive sites
- up to 7 nights accommodation in the beautiful sea view self catering apartment picture below or similar (including a welcome pack of basic shopping)
- Return airport to accommodation transfers (€4.65 return ferry ticket not included).
PADI eLearning enables you to start the classroom session straight away in the comfort of your own home.
Leaving your holiday time to enjoy learning to dive.
Not included is;
- PADI Standards require you to have a manual, we can supply a digital one for €45 or a paper one for €50. or e-learning ($130) not included
- €35 discount applies when taking the e-learning option
With return flights with Ryan Air from Edinburgh, Leeds/Bradford, Luton and Dublin starting form £45 there could not be a better value for money offer for getting your PADI Open Water Diving Course certification on our beautiful island of Gozo .
PADI Open Water Diver Course
The PADI Open Water Diving qualification is your real recreational diving qualification. It enables you to dive down to 18 metres with a buddy and opens up a completely different world.
Don't be surprised if you want to continue with your diving education once you've completed your Open Water certification. It's a beautiful world down there with it's incredible sea life, caverns, caves and wrecks to explore, the sheer beauty of it all will amaze you.
PADI Open Water Diver Course is suitable for anyone over 10 years old or older.
You need adequate swimming skills and need to be in good physical health.
No prior experience with scuba diving is required.
You'll need to complete
- 5 knowledge development sessions so that you understand the basic principles of scuba diving.
- 5 confined water sessions (conducted in calm waters) for you to practice and learn basic scuba skills.
- 4 open water dives to demonstrate your skills and explore.
Learn to Dive Holiday Prices
2 People (price per person)
4 People (price per person)
November to March
April to October
Ready to find out more, or book your Learn to Dive Holiday?
If you'd like to book a Learn to Dive Holiday, or find out more information about this, or any of our courses or holiday packages, just get in touch, we're happy to help.
Terms and conditions: We do not charge for extra lessons (as some others do) to complete the course. If you fail to complete the course on your holiday, we give you up to one year to come back and complete it at no extra cost for the course (accommodation will not be provided free for the return). Alternatively we offer fun dives or coming snorkeling as an alternative to doing the course.
You need to be a minimum of 10 years old, be able to swim 200m at any speed, and float for 10 minutes. There is also a self certification medical form to complete. Only people with a risk condition will need to see a doctor to get clearance to dive.