PADI Open Water Diving Course Holiday
Learn to dive with us the easy way with our PADI Open Water Diving Course Holiday. Our beautiful, warm and inviting waters provide both a safe and exciting environment in which to learn to dive.
Enjoy your lunch breaks, sitting in the sun at local restaurants between your theory and skills dives.
Experience the beauty of the underwater world from your very first dive.
Our special Learn to Dive Holiday package includes everything you need to have a fantastic holiday and to come away with a diving qualification.
- training and certification
- free transport to the dive sites
- up to 7 nights accommodation in the beautiful sea view self catering apartment picture below or similar (including a welcome pack of basic shopping) and return airport to accommodation transfers (€4.65 return ferry ticket not included).
Not included is;
- PADI Standards require you to have a manual, we can supply a digital one for €45 or a paper one for €50. or e-learning ($130) not included
- €35 discount applies when taking the e-learning option
With return flights with Ryan Air from Edinburgh, Leeds/Bradford, Luton and Dublin starting form £45 there could not be a better value for money offer for getting your PADI and learning to dive on holiday.
- You need to be a minimum of 10 years old, be able to swim 200m at any speed, and float for 10 minutes. There is also a self certification medical form to complete. Only people with a risk condition will need to see a doctor to get clearance to dive.
Terms and conditions: We do not charge for extra lessons (as some others do) to complete the course. If you fail to complete the course on your holiday, we give you up to one year to come back and complete it at no extra cost for the course (accommodation will not be provided free for the return). Alternatively we offer fun dives or coming snorkeling as an alternative to doing the course.
2 People (price per person)
4 People (price per person)