Why Dive with Scuba Kings?
- We run our standard guided dives and courses in smaller groups than the other centres, which allows us to focus on your individual needs, safety and enjoyment . We do not run 'Cattle Truck' or "factory" diving. Those who have been to the Red Sea in recent years will find this a welcome change.
- We do not surprise you with hidden costs! Our PADI Courses costs detail all the PADI Standards requirements for manuals, tables and log books and include the equipment hire. We also believe in studying manuals in spare time rather than holiday time, so we will always offer to post the manual to you before the course. We have changed our price structure to allow for PADI’s e-learning program, which lets you to do all the study on-line, with support from us on Facebook or skype webcam, phone or e-mail.
- We also cater for the non-divers, so that everyone has a great holiday.
- Gozo is Malta's little sister island. You get to experience world class scuba diving coupled with real island life.
- We start at 9 to 10 am, so that we arrive at the dive sites just as all the other centres are leaving after their first dive, this lets you see fish not fins!
Our times also allow our customers to relax more and enjoy breakfast without having to rush or go hungry. We have flexibility with start times and let the customers decide as a group, after all it's your holiday.
We have enough cylinders to normally go out for the day and do two dives without returning to re-load, so we can have the day out relaxing between dives rather than driving back and forth loading and unloading trucks.
- We offer the full range of PADI courses. From the Try dive taster up to the professional Divemaster level. Our Course Guide section provides detailed coverage of each course offered.
- We have unbeatable group deals for clubs and dive centres.
- We are the only centre to offer seasonal and group discounts when booked in advance. We offer 5% off courses for two people and 10% off, when 4 people book in advance to participate in the same course together.
Guided Dive packs, that include full full equipment rental, are available for a seasonal discount of 10% from the 31st October to the 29th May.
A group booking discount of 5% for two, 10% for a group of 4 and 15% for a group of 8 is available on dive packs that include equipment rental all year round. That's right, there could be a 25% discount for a group booking of 8 people coming between October and May for guided diving, when hiring equipment!
- Our friendly atmosphere and small group sizes, gives you the ability to say where you would like to dive (weather conditions permitting).
- We have not signed up with the tour operators who want at least 20% commission, so our prices are not artificially higher to accommodate this. You save money by cutting out the middlemen and booking directly with us.